A delicious snack for all the family
Recipe Source: Jade Ould @ Margot's Mini Meals
- 2 Bananas
- 1 egg vanilla extract(optional)
- 6 tbsp milk
- 5 tbsp self raising flour
1. Cut your bananas in half and then slice them lengthways and then lengthways again. Try to keep them quite thick otherwise the banana goes too mushy.
2. Mix the egg, vanilla extract, and milk to bowl then add in your flour. Pop the banana segments in and coat them.
3. Add butter to a pan and fry the coated bananas until you see air bubbles then flip. Make sure all batter is cooked and remove. Don't over cook as the bananas go too soft
Best served with fruit and yoghurt
About Margot's Mini Meals
Margot was born 6 weeks prematurely and in the early months of her life this really did show! I was so eager to start weaning and she wasn’t showing any of the signs until 7.5 months! At the time, it was agony, looking back really doesn’t seem all that bad. I spent hours / days / weeks researching, reading recipes, learning different approaches, the pros / cons of Baby Led Weaning and that’s how I found my way to social media. I loved to follow other people journeys and watch how their little bundle of joy reacted to the foo., I start to document our own weaning journey and it was such a creative outlet whilst on maternity leave and I loved sharing with others.
Now a year on, we are still sharing and I get such a heartwarming feeling being able to help that one Mumma who’s stuck in a rut or out of ideas and each and every message I get is cherished! We all need a little help along the way! It really does take a village after all….
Jade & Margot XOXO
For more baby food support and weaning recipes, click here